1. tiptoe downstairs in our fleece housecoats
to enjoy warm, fresh-from-the-oven popovers
with jam & hot coffee for breakfast.
2. traverse through rainy weather by bicycle
in a red toque, a wool peacoat, a deliciously soft skirt and black leggings
led by an eager husband.
3. arrive at a beautiful old brick house
on the outskirts of the university,
now designated for learning.
4. enjoy engaging talks on the media & literature
while munching on vegan chocolate chip cookies.
5. spend hours working up a sweat in the gym,
then follow the hard work with time in the hot tub,
then the steam room.
6. hunt through consignment & vintage stores
for the perfect halloween costumes.
7. return home for a brief nap
before pasta with basil & tomato sauce,
complemented by cumin and a million veggies.
8. cozy up on the couch for a spooky movie.
a long (but excellent) day.
also, the winner of the warmth&clairity giveaway
(picked by random.org) is... jesika!
congratulations, and thanks everyone else for playing!